What does Modafinil Treat?
Modafinil falls under the category of medication that promotes wakefulness with its intake. Its presence in the body changes the proportion of specific natural substances in the area of the brain, responsible for sleep and wakefulness. Commonly known as one of the most effective smart drugs, modafinil has been found extremely useful to handle excessive sleepiness due to Narcolepsy, Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA), and Shift Work Disorder (SWD). Besides, it helps to overcome chronic fatigue. Buy Online Modafinil in the USA at Pharmacy one.
Dosage For different Health Conditions
The dose must be taken according to the given instructions only. Before using the modafinil, you should consult the doctor and pharmacist to get the best results. In case, you are obliged to continue with some other treatment, take a suggestion from the doctors according to the rising requirements.
–Narcolepsy: For the patients of narcolepsy, medicines can be taken with or without food. The recommended dosage is Modafinil Online 200 mg in this condition but can be increased or decreased depending on the health condition. Usually, it can be taken orally as a single dose in the morning but if your doctor directs, the medication can be divided into two doses, one in the morning and other in the evening respectively.
|Drug Name:||Generic Modafinil|
|Tablet Strength:||150 mg, 200 mg|
|Available Packages:||50 pills, 100 pills, 200 pills,
|Best Price:||$1.18 Per Pill|
|Bestseller:||50 pills x 150 mg at $59|
|Payment:||VISA, MC, Amex|
|How to Buy?|
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA): For the Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA), a single dose can be taken in the morning orally with or without the food as instructed by your doctor.
- Shift Work Disorder (SWD): Whereas, for Shift Work Disorder’s (SWD) patients, a single dose can be consumed with or without the food, approximately 1 hour prior to the beginning of their work shift, every day. Also, this drug may have some withdrawal symptoms including shaking, sweating, chills, nausea, vomiting, and confusion, if you suddenly stop using it. Apart from this, it has been seen that after using modafinil for a long time people are unable to see its positive effects. So, in both cases, you must immediately talk to your doctor. Moreover, it has been categorized as a controlled substance by US FDA (Food and Drug Administration) to avoid its addiction in the masses. The chances of addiction to this drug become higher if you have a substance use disorder like overuse of drugs/alcohol. This medication ought to be taken exactly as prescribed to lower the risk of addiction.
- Side Effects: Although this drug doesn’t have many downsides to it the side-effects can be minimum to maximum as mentioned below:
- Most common side-effects: A Headache, nausea, nervousness, dizziness, or difficulty in sleeping, etc.
- Serious side-effects: Fast/pounding/irregular heartbeat, mental/mood changes (agitation, confusion, depression, hallucinations, rare thoughts of suicide), chest pain etc.
- Warning: This drug has a tendency to trigger a very rare condition known as, SJS (Stevens-Johnson Syndrome). During this state, people develop life-risking rashes due to genetic sensitivity.It has been supremely advised that if you experience any of the above-listed side-effects or some other physical discomfort after using modafinil, you must consult to your doctor at the earliest.
Inform the doctor or pharmacist if you have any kind of allergy, undergoing any surgery, or taking medication for some other health issue before using modafinil.
- Discuss your medical history as well as personal or family history of any kind of substance use disorder including addiction to drugs or alcohol.
- This product must be used during pregnancy, only if necessary. As there are chances of this drug passing into breast milk. So, if you have used modafinil during this time period as per the instructions of the doctor, discuss all the advantages and disadvantages with your doctor, before starting breastfeeding.
- In case of missing a dose never take two doses in a very short gap to cover up. In a situation like this, follow your prescribed schedule of the medication.
- Modafinil can reduce the effectiveness of hormonal birth control pills, ring or patch and medications comprising the drugs such as axitinib, bosutinib, asunaprevir, ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir, etc.
- It can easily interact with a drug called methamphetamine.
- Avoid taking medications that has armodafinil as it is very similar to modafinil and both can’t be consumed simultaneously.
- Don’t include the products in your diet having caffeine (coffee, tea, colas) and avoid eating chocolates.
For more info:Does Modafinil Help To Deal With Extreme Sleepiness & Dizziness?
How to store?
- Always keep the modafinil away from pets and children.
- Store it at room temperature, away from light and moisture.